Hand Fracture Fixation March 2019
Start Date: 20-03-2019
Venue: University of Derby Enterprise Center
2 Day Hand Fixation 20th & 21th March 2019
A 2 Day Hand Fixation Workshop aimed at plastic and orthopaedic consultants and trainees who deal with hand fractures.
It will be followed by a 1 Day Wrist Fracture Fixation Workshop.
Discounted rate if attending in conjunction to the Wrist Fracture Fixation Workshop
Followed by 1 day Wrist Fixation Friday 22nd March
Faculty: National and International Hand Surgeons.
High faculty to delegate ratio.
A balanced mix of lectures and practicals.
A few of the topics covered during the 2 days:
- K wires in fracture fixation
- Surgical approaches to the hand – metacarpal & phalanges
- Condylar fractures
- Locking Plate
- Severe hand fractures
- Rolando fractures
Course Dinner On Wednesday 20th March (£ 30.00)
Course fees with lunch & course materials:
Early booking 2 Day Hand Fracture Fixation :
- Before or on 14 February 2019 £ 500.00 (with Course Dinner £ 530.00)
Discounted 3 Day rate in conjunction with Wrist Course :
- Before or on 14 February 2019 £ 650.00 (with Course dinner £ 680.00)
Rates for payment received AFTER 14 February 2019:
- 2 Day Hand Fracture Fixation £ 550.00 (with Course Dinner £ 580.00)
- 3 Day Hand & Wrist Fracture Fixation £ 700.00 (with Course Dinner £ 730.00)
Info and details of Derby Accommodation.