Cognitive Behavioural Therapy in Chronic Pain -Virtual course – Saturday 10 October 2020
Start Date: 10-10-2020
Venue: Online course - 4.5hrs webinar to watch from 28th September and 2hrs live session via Zoom on 10th October
Introduction to Working with Chronic Pain in Hands using Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Techniques
This ONLINE course is suitable for all staﬀ working with chronic pain:
- – Basic principles of CBT and how it works in chronic pain in hands
- – Where does CBT ﬁt in relation with chronic pain in hands?
- – How taking a psychological approach can affect pain
- – Understanding the techniques used to treat chronic pain in hands
- – How to use CBT techniques in daily practice in hands
Course fee includes: 4.5hrs webinar to watch from 28th September and live 2hrs session via Zoom on 10th October
6 CPD points approved by the
The first time you use zoom it will ask you to download the software to join zoom and then put in the link in order to connect.
For further information please contact: Linda Tozer – email@example.com
|CBT course flyer|
|Book and Pay online||£60|