Assessment & Management of Acute Hand Injuries
Start Date: 01-03-2019
Venue: The Enterprise Centre, The University of Derby.
The content of this course covers:
- Anatomy of the Hand; Assessment of Hand Injuries; Reading Hand X-rays, Fractures and Dislocations
- Hand Infections; Extensor and Flexor Tendons; Medico Legal Pitfalls
- Problem Soft Tissue Injuries; Local Anaesthesia; Major Injuries & Replantation
Further workshops cover:
- Examination of Neurovascular and Tendinous Hand
- Conservative Management of Hand Injuries
- Examination of Ligaments and Skeleton of the Hand
The course provides 6 CPD points and past delegates have frequently included staff from A&E and MIUs. Previous feedback has included: ” I have enjoyed being taught by your faculty” … “I found the course extremely useful and relevant to my everyday work”.
|Book and pay online||£150|